Psychotherapy for Tween and Teen Girls, and Young Adult Women | Specializing in depression, risk taking behaviors, suicidal ideation, disordered eating, self harm, and helping clients live a more meaningful and joyful life | Therapy With Jules | Austin, TX | 512 766 4092 | email@example.com
Julia Herman, LMSW
Psychotherapy for Tweens, Teens, and Young Women
welcome. i'm so glad you are here.
I'm Jules, and my heart centered approach to psychotherapy will help you become brave and authentic, learn to accept imperfection, be kind to yourself, and discover that it’s never too late to choose a life full of joy and possibility. I also support parents through this journey.
Therapy can make things clearer and it can help you begin to know yourself better.
It's also the first step in feeling more alive.
issues i treat
- secrecy and dishonesty of all forms
- self-harm & suicidal thoughts
- adolescence, young adulthood, and life transition issues
- sleep issues & anxiety
- risk-taking behaviors and impulsivity
- decisions about staying alive
- substance use
- disordered eating behaviors
- relationship questions
you might like working with me if
- you feel sad, lonely, & have been told you have "too many emotions"
- you want to increase self-worth and decrease shame
- you are struggling with self-injury and impulsive behaviors
- you want to feel more joyful but are not exactly sure how to start
- you are not sure if you want to stay alive and would like to talk about it with someone who will listen
"have patience with everything unresolved in your heart."
- rainer maria rilke